A. F'n allergies.
I haven't suffered like this in years. I don't know what is going on with the pollen and mold count but GOOD GOD! Maybe the winter isn't so bad after all...
A really cool symptom of my allergies is post-nasal drip that just won't quit. Yesterday I realized I've also been feeling queasy for days. I popped over to Wikipedia like a good detective to see if this could be related to my allergies. SURPRISE! IT IS!
An individual may be diagnosed as suffering from post-nasal drip if they suffer from the following symptoms.
* Swallowing constantly
* Spitting (mucus) constantly
* Tickling in the throat
* Constant clearing of throat
* Mucus feeling in the back of the throat
* Difficulty in breathing
* Congestion in the nasal and sinus passages
* Chronic sore throat
* Crystals found in the tonsils that are generally yellow or white (commonly called tonsil stones, or tonsilloliths)
* Bad breath
* Feeling nauseated due to accumulation of mucus in stomach
* Vomiting due to excessive mucus in stomach
* Cobblestone appearance of the oropharyngeal mucosa
Now doesn't that sound attractive? Tonsil stones. Yum.
Ok, that's all I have for you right now, but check back later for a special post where I pick ten of my favorite bloggers to pass on the "I love you this much award," which the lovely Ria bestowed upon me more than a week ago. (I finally signed up for Google Reader, so now I will never miss another post from you ladies again!)